Subject: [Leica] From my scenery B&W Days in 1984 -> Ted
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 23:31:31 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

Thank you very much Ted for your words, as you know I don?t do any more
these kind of images since the late 80?s, maybe is nostalgia and the
intention to preserve the memory of the past. I?m very happy you tall me
this, you are the second person on my life who has said me the same advise.
I explain you shortly, in early 80?s I went to visit a professional
photographer and a good friend who knew me after my first pictures when I
was 13? (BTW this person has showed me the first Hassy in the 50?s?! I
bought him his lightmeter a Zeiss Ikophot I still keep it), well I showed
him my pictures and he said me ?Lluis these are very good exercises but sad
pictures?? ?Sad? I said?., and he explained  "Lluis? the art of photography
is the art of capture r?the moment and any other art can do this like
photography can do??. I had my thoughts and I said him, ?yes, you are
right?, and the day after I?ve followed his advise.

Thank you as always Ted, my friend!

Cheers
Lluis