Subject: [Leica] First Daffodil of Spring
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:53:41 -0600

Hi Ted,

I like to think I had a little part in making the final image, but this
gear is a match made in heaven.  The camera is the first Olympus
professional digital camera, and the lens is one I'm sure you had at one
time, the Leica Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm.  They work very well for flowers.
I just did a little work in post processing.

Glad I could brighten your day.  Thanks for the kind words.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] First Daffodil of Spring)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] First Daffodil of Spring)