Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bride and Groom Portrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 22:42:45 -0800

Jay Burleson wrote:
> Bride and Groom Portrait
> Place d'Armes, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
>http://gallery.jayburleson.com/index.php/ne_2015/L1004257
>
> Please click on the photo to view it in a larger
size.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Jay,
Absolutely beautiful! Soft gentle light and without question using it from
the "SHADOW SIDE" created the beauty of this couple!
You keep shooting like this and using this kind of light when it is
available,  you will become!  If you are not already? THE BIGTIME WEDDING
SHOOTER OF MONTREAL! The images are gentle & caringly beautiful as they
should be quite simply because you have the magic touch of seeing and using
the beautiful light as we see here in the touching moment of a wedding quiet
moment.
GOOD ON YOU LAD!
Cheers,
Dr.ted  OC.  :-)