Subject: [Leica] IMG: 409 Rue Saint Paul E
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 22:45:32 -0800

Robert, thank you for looking.
I am way too mathematically inclined to naturally compose something off
center. Perhaps it would be better, but if you'll notice there is a wee
bit of oddness with the windows to each other and so having the lamppost
centered makes the image a little more subtle, in my view.

Jay

Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: 409 Rue Saint Paul E)