Subject: [Leica] IMG: Art N Ground
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 19:18:01 +0100

Since my wife is in Colorado, visiting our son, I have been taking some long
bike rides this weekend. Today, I went to the town of Rojales, 55 km to the
south, where an art exhibition was being inaugurated and my friends Carmen,
Jennifer and Hilari?n were going to be there. So I combined three benefits:
I got a 110 km training ride, I saw my friends, and I saw some nice art.

I have shown you Cuevas del Rodeo before. Basically, it is a complex of
caves above the town, built in the 19th century, and today used mostly by
local artists as workshops, exhibition spaces and even part-time residences.
Art N Ground is the name of the art group that arranged today?s event. It is
led by my friends Jennifer and her husband Hilari?n. So here are 21 pictures
from the approximately one hour I spent there today:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Art-N-Ground/

For more information about the caves, see:
https://rodearterojales.wordpress.com/acerca-de/

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman