Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Jake"
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 10:16:02 +0000 (UTC)

Well this is, thankfully, a grain silo at the Port of Montreal not a block
of flats!I have visited Montreal many times, both for the Grands Prix and
because my Mother's sister has lived there since the 1950s so I have close
relatives there.It is my favourite American city, though I am pretty fond of
Vancouver and Rio too...
I am really enjoying your photographs of the city, Jay.
cheers,
Frank D.

    On Tuesday, 8 March 2016, 8:50, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at