Subject: [Leica] sensor corrosion
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:32:47 +0000

My 2010 M9, 2012 MM and 2009(?) S2-P have all had sensor corrosion. The
latter two had their sensors replaced FoC and still thinking about what to
do with my M9..... Europe does not seem to offer a trade to the M(246) so
will probably just have a new M9 sensor fitted...

Shoot a plain coloured area out of focus  at f16  so as to give a Zone VI or
so.

This is what my S2 looked like, can send you images from M9 and MM if wanted
;-)
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/250548-s2-sensor-corrosion/

john