Subject: [Leica] M7 body coming
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 03:15:38 +0100

Good new Gerry!

I?m shooting again film too, I have several films to develop, I?m a little
disappointed with all these problems with sensors etc? , I have followed the
comments on the LFI about the sensor problems and one of the members has
said "If you want "real" B&W, pick up an earlier M Leica or any other film
camera and shoot film.?

As you say, we are trained for this!

Cheers
Lluis