Subject: [Leica] IMG: Was Amazon Cloud Drive; Now New Configuration
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:23:34 -0700

Funny you should post this.  I bought a WD My Book for a friend so she could
access her photos from two separate computers.  Had it working perfectly on
my home system, connected to router, accessing from my desktop and my
laptop.  Moved it to her system and and it was working perfectly, for one
day.  Next day she calls me and she cannot access her folder from her
laptop.  I have been trying for a week now to get access back.  Works fine
on her desktop, but does not show up in her network on the laptop.  She is
using Windows 10, like I was at home.  I can ping it fine, and can access it
with WD software, but cannot map the drive any longer.  I am ready to
restore it to factory defaults and start again.

Glad yours is working fine.

Aram