Subject: [Leica] From the dark
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 00:41:37 +0100

Thank you Peter!

Yes, this place is very dark on the night, I used the Summilux 35 pre asph
at ISO 1600, ?The Call? was shoot at 1/8 sec. f stop?probably 5.6 or 4 ? and
the ?Dinner in the light hole? at 1/32 sec.  I don?t know why I can?t see
the f stop in the EXIF.

The same day I?ve shoot this one, as well at 1/8 sec., you can have a
general view of the place and how dark is.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20160217_L1000991.jpg.html>

But with the Monochrome you shall pay attention to the highlights, no
problem with the shadows, you can get lots of information on the edition.

Cheers
Lluis