Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cleveland Pear
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 00:17:22 -0000

Ahh.. I'm not the gardener, just the labourer. My knowledge of plants and
planting is limited, Jim. Mind you, I do know I want a pear tree that
delivers fruit! So it probably be a Conference pear tree as they work with
the Irish climate. But it won't be tomorrow as everywhere will be shut as
it's St. Patrick's Day. Instead of green fingers, it'll be green face
paint....

Douglas