Subject: [Leica] Process and scan to disc question
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 05:16:55 -0400

Gerry,

I?ve used Vuescan for 13 years now. The low contrast results you are
getting are normal, you just have to do some curves adjustments in
Photoshop. The low-contrast scans are actually a good thing, if you?re
willing to do the work in PS to adjust the final tonality, because they
capture every bit of data in the neg without clipping. Even contrasty negs
scan well.

Check out my Vuescan tutorial. There?s a written version and a YouTube
video if you like videos better. Here?s the link:
http://crawfordphotoschool.com/digital/scanning.php

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 3/17/16, 4:38 AM, "LUG on behalf of Gerry Walden"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of