Subject: [Leica] Lluis Ripoll's superb skills
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 17:56:12 -0700

Hi Steve,
Lluis's "DOUBLE-DOUBLE" book is absolutely brilliant observation!" The man
is a "SEEING EYE GENIOUS!"

Then some folk say:"I'm shooting my own book!" BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS! A
"FUND RAISING RIP OFF OF DONARS! PICTURES, WELL SO CALLED GARBAGE EXPOSURES
OF NOTHING! Eventually become printed garbage! We never hear of them or him
again? WHY? Well what was shot as intrepid photos is nothing but crap page
after page."

Yes I will stand by Lluis time after time, his books are brilliant magic in
seeing the subject! Single content SUBJECTS or the "AMAZING DOUBLE =
DOUBLE!"
Look, save your money, buy the "DOUBLE=DOUBLE" book and you wont regret it!!
You have never seen anything like the images caught day after day! The cool
part is a trip to Barcelona to watch him shooting while he's invisable!
You know he's there some place across the street, but you can't see him. BUT
THE REAL SCARY PART?
Is a few minutes later he's showing his images right from where  you were
looking, " but couldn't see him." Now that's scary and you rush inside for a
"cooling beer to steady your eyes and trigger finger!"  :-)
cheers,
ted