Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/3/2016: remembering Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 08:12:20 +0100

Tuesday?s terrorist attacks in Brussels affected the people at our office
deeply. Many of us have lived in Brussels, travel there frequently, have
family and friends there?all of this is true for me. The places attacked?the
airport and the Maelbeek metro station?are places through which I pass every
time I am in town. One of my colleagues lost her 20-year old nephew in the
Maelbeek attack. So we really meant it when our flag was put at half mast
yesterday:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bFm5PCR/A

And when we gathered in the lobby at noon to observe a minute?s silence:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-VWfPKR6/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman