Subject: [Leica] Nature's Best Ocean Views
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 11:11:08 -0700

Wow. those are both very nice photos well deserving of any award.  I
missread the title of the first one as Polar Bear Club and was expecting to
see a bunch of people jumping into an ice hole.  Caught me off guard.  I
guess I am still getting use to my new glasses.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson