Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa in Alicante, 2016
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 07:30:31 +0200

The Easter week processions are common in Spain, especially in the southern
part of the country. The ones here in Alicante are pretty good, almost on
par with the ones in Seville. I went out to see the processions on Good
Friday and Easter Sunday. The Good Friday processions are in the evening and
have a solemn tone, while the ones on Easter Sunday are in the morning and
of course focus on the joyous theme of the resuscitation. Accordingly, I
present Good Friday in black & white and Easter Sunday in colour:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Semana-Santa-2016/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain