Subject: [Leica] KONOST CAMERA
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 02:30:53 +0200

Hi Ted,

I?ve just commented to Gerry the points we know for the moment of this
camera:

<<It looks it will be a camera working like a Leica, the rumors say that
prices could be under 50% of Leica, this camera has an advanced feature, the
viewfinder is optical but the rangefinder and parallax correction are
digital, I suppose this will give more precision and framing than the usual
viewfinders on Leica based on the technologies from the 50?s.>>

But I forgot to mention a vey important point you say, this camera will be
with M Mount.

It looks that this people has developed a ?Leica basis camera? with modern
concepts of technology preserving the simply working manner of a Leica.

As I have said to Gerry? wait and see? and don?t forget this year is
Photokina and maybe they plan present a prototype...

Cheers
Lluis