Subject: [Leica] Fill Shooting today (still looking for 5222 bulk) $2.50 SRT FTb etc
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 22:13:56 -0700

Stopped by a large Puget Sound Camera store (Not Glazers) today and was
offered three ream paper boxes of untested Minolta XK XE SR-T XG XD, Canon
EF FT FTb, Pentax K1000, Nikon FM2n, Couple Nikkormats and two Rollei 35s
plus perhaps 100 well loved normal lenses and god (Visitor Series 1, Kiron,
Sigma 21-35, Tamron Adaptable) fixed and zoom lenses for $60.

Sold

Went to my hotel room, stole the MS76s from my OM-3 (it a D3 and a 500C/M
were the shooting cameras this trip?

Two glasses of wine and hours later I have fifteen working cameras, perhaps
fifty spare lenses and a box of bodies for parts and a box that needs more
tools than I have here (MD12 to short Nikon FM2 to reset it etc)

So I need the cheap film more than ever and Newspace Gallery and the Scouts
are going to have Christmas in mid-April.

My Dad shot with Minolta XK, XE-7s, XD-11s and SR-Ts when I was growing up.
I mowed lawns to earn my first ($125 in ones and fives rode two miles on my
bike thought I would be mugged (in Lake Oswego) the whole way there and
back?Here?s to dad, I now own an XK, an XE-7 a couple XD-11s and a slug o
lenses for less than couple Starbucks drinks or a sox pack of micro beer.

Gotta figure out why the Rollei 35 B advance is not working (I fixed the
German one).

Thanks Mark in PDX

Ask your dealer who knows what lurks in the odd corner