Subject: [Leica] IMGs: New Chimney installation
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:13:02 +0100

Yes, it was scary, Jim. It seemed to move in the wind, and everytime he
shifted his weight. I presumed he knew what he was doing, but he had no
anchor system as far as I could see.

Leaving it crooked wouldn't be acceptable to me. 166 years ago when the
house was built, the foreman wouldn't have allowed that!

Douglas