Subject: [Leica] A Beer in Schilling Cafe
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 02:51:26 +0200

Hi Ted,

Lately I do no have so much time to do long walks, I always carry my camera
when I go somewhere, when I see something I stop, shoot and continue my
way?. These ones was shoot two days ago, I was coming back to home, passing
in front this Bar I saw the lady and the light, I?ve shoot three pics from
the same point, I?ve processed the first one only. You are right, in front
of such situations and the nice Springtime light in Barcelona it would be
nice take some time, sit, observe and shoot but I have always something to
do and I shall work fast. Maybe you have realized the reference I put on my
pictures YY/Month/Day_File, sometimes I?ve thought it will be interesting
follow my itinerary following the date and time on the EXIF of the photos,
unfortunately the Leica has not GPS? to follow the complete route? I think
it would be amazing. Many people talk in our days that with the digital we
have missed the contact sheet, this allowed us follow the itinerary of the
photographer? but if we use the EXIF it could be still more exciting!
imagine with a GPS!

Thank you for your comment my friend!

Cheers
Lluis