Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Kaz and Stranger
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:18:12 +0100

photo of Kaz Janowski, former BBC Producer, now Editor at SciDev.net and one
of
my two oldest friends. We only found each other again a few years ago after
having lost track for over 40 years, although having actually lived a couple
of
blocks apart at one time!

When we go out drinking in London, some rough-sleeper or other always
approaches
us. It has become a bit of a running joke. This is from last night. The guy
was
a real gentleman and very happy to be photographed and to talk. (Kaz is the
One
on the right!)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF0574_edited-1.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x74c680bc

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF0574_edited-1.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=x74c680bc>

Your comments and constructive criticisms are as always welcome,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] [IMG] PESO - Kaz and Stranger)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [IMG] PESO - Kaz and Stranger)