Subject: [Leica] Fuji v Leica, and Alamy
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 08:58:27 +0200

Good on you Gerry!

As to Alamy, they seem to be fairly partial to Leica and somewhat
inconsistent in their policy - there was a time when the acceptable cameras
included the Leica Digilux 3, and not the Panasonic L1, which were just and
plainly the same camera. The Red Dot effect that works magic? Go figure!

Keep the good work coming.

Amities
Philippe

Le 22 avr. 2016 ? 20:40, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> a ?crit :