Subject: [Leica] Old Scotch (called single malt)
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:54:29 -0700

Hi All- I?ve also heard it is called ?whisky? in Scotland. Had 2 old couples
over for dinner. One old guy ( about 85) is a scotch fancier. He cannot
drink (much). I asked what he?d like to drink - he said water. When I told
him I had a bottle of 18 year old - he lit up and asked to try a bit. I
poured more than a dram of TOMATIN 18 year old single malt. After he
finished it - he asked me not to share it with anyone else. I tried a dram.
It was quite good. I?m typically a beer drinker. I may not follow his
request. Stasys