Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: OECD and Rotterdam leftovers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 09:31:28 +0200

I was on the road again last week, Monday in Paris, then 3 days in
Rotterdam. I have already posted my Rotterdam gallery, but the pictures I
show here are more of people, including a reunion with my friand Michiel
Fokkema whom some of you know--he used to be active on the LUG. There is
also a visit to the Netherlands Photo Museum (some of those images may be
NSFW depending on your location).  And there are some pictures from my big
day at the OECD.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1601

Cheers,
Nathan (on board a Norwegian flight to Oslo, somewhere far above France)

Sendt fra min iPad

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 17: OECD and Rotterdam leftovers)