Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/4/2016: two Copenhagen vignettes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 07:35:02 +0200

Yesterday I travelled to Denmark, where I will be until Monday, a
mini-vacation whose main purpose is to visit my parents? graves in
Copenhagen and to do a 300 km cycling event on Saturday in northern Jutland
with my friend Lars.

So, yesterday afternoon I landed in Copenhagen and made my way to my hotel
around the corner from my childhood friend Beata?s apartment. A couple of
pictures resulted from the short train ride and the subsequent short walk.

A selfie on the train:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-9c8JZv5/A

A construction site. In Copenhagen when you have put up an ugly wall or
fence, an attempt is often made to make it into something attractive. In
this case, there is an exhibition of rock photos by a well-known Danish
photographer:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dhhM3np/A

I find this attention to aesthetics very civilised.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain