Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Skyline of Tehran
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:27:26 -0400

I'm using the East template which is also supposed to be optimized for
mobile devices; however, your photos are the same size as mine on my
monitor.  When I click on Less Info on my template the photo almost fills
my 24" screen. For example, this photo:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I00000eLhbB.WvH4

measures 10.5" x 7" on my screen.

Are other people not seeing them as large??

Tina

--

Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMGS: Skyline of Tehran)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMGS: Skyline of Tehran)