Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nuclear Power Plant
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (al crouch)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:23:56 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Tina:
You were in a much better position to know which rules to follow and which
you could ignore, but I would be really nervous about taking that
photograph.  In an autocratic environment, the defense of "already on the
internet" might not carry much weight. And the fact that the image does not
reveal technical details could be challenged as well.
Nice shot, though.