Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 18
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 11:56:06 +0200

Only three yes, but I relate so well with them, john.

I've noticed a change from the ones you posted prior to moving. They didn't
use to show signs of human activity nor "natural life" as such, at least I
didn't feel them to.
The new series do, this one in particular. People are present while not
behind featured, which brings your photography to an upper level in my view.
Captured here is the beauty in commonplace basic trades and I find their
aesthetics moving.
Keep them coming, whatever the numbers :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 30 avr. 2016 ? 11:38, John McMaster <john at mcmaster.fr> a ?crit :