Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Yawk
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 09:24:16 -0700

Hi Mark,
Yes. Needed to travel light and carrying a 30lb Alpa kit around with tripod
is a real killer of spontaneity. I did have a small tripod, but only used
it for the Manhattan views in the first and last image. They don't allow
tripods to be used up there (top of the Rock , but they said I could use it
as a monopod. I did so... sort of...

Just took the 35 and 21 with me. Nice kit for the city!
Thanks for looking,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com