Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Yawk
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 16:56:04 -0700

Hi Bob,
Do you have another browser you can try? I run Yosemite, but use Safari.
The fellow seems like he would be successful at his work. He was extremely
nice about it all and didn't ask for any money (I had no clue that was what
he was doing out there). He was very gracious in accepting a couple of
dollars when I realized this was his livelihood.
I'm glad you like! Thanks for letting me know.
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com