Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Yawk
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 16:59:10 -0700

Thank you Alan. The Brooklyn bridge shot was the most difficult to correct.
I ended up having to use both "transform" and "Lens Filter", in Photoshop,
to get the bridge and lamp straight and reduce the barrel distortion caused
by the transform function.
Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts.
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com