Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rhododendron in the Rain
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 19:50:30 -0500

I love "sharp" and "fine detail"
Though only to convey the real "feel" of the subject.
The water droplets, in my opinion, allow you to go for a glassy brittleness.
If the water were not there I probably would have found this a bit too
brittle;
For the soft velvety reality of the petals.

I definitely fall in the "don't over sharpen" camp.
by that I mean in post processing.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Rhododendron in the Rain)
Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Rhododendron in the Rain)