Subject: [Leica] With Tara and Steve
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 08:06:45 +0200

You lucky Jupiter meu people!

I'm happy to see these large smiles :-)

Thanks Lluis for this series including the poron initiation.

Maybe some day the musketeers will have this chupito together now that Steve
and Tara must have got the Bar?a virus too ;-)

Amities to all three of you

Philippe busy squaring some pixels

Le 3 mai 2016 ? 03:22, lluisripollphotography <lluisripollphotography at
gmail.com> a ?crit :