Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The Merest Breath of a Warm Zephyr
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 18:54:46 +0100

It's suddenly May and it's warming up, and with our proximity to the sea and
swimming holes, the youth of Dublin get urges to insist that it's already
summer. I was down at Sandycove and the Forty Foot swimming place mentioned
in Joyce's Ulysses in not so flattering terms. The snot green sea. The
scrotum tightening sea. Anyway, there were few scrota to be bothered by
temperature. There were other things.

The Monstrous Regiment of Women await the plunge. Forty Foot, Sandycove, Co.
Dublin. See LARGE. Fuji X100S.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/FortyFoot_03052016_DSCF0151.jpg.html

The Monstrous Regiment of Women await the plunge.  Forty Foot, Sandycove,
Co. Dublin. See LARGE. Fuji X100S.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/FortyFoot_03052016_DSCF0158.jpg.html

The Monstrous Plunge.  Forty Foot, Sandycove, Co. Dublin. See LARGE. Fuji
X100S.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/FortyFoot_03052016_DSCF0163.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: The Merest Breath of a Warm Zephyr)