Subject: [Leica] Lynda Farley's Libery Van
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 22:07:55 -0400

I carry a camera everywhere I go, in case I see something interesting.
Monday evening, I found one of the craziest things I have ever seen in the
parking lot of a Walmart store in Fort Wayne. This minivan is completely
covered in signs advocating conservative politics and conspiracy theories.
Many of them expressed the owners anger at antismoking laws, which she
called "Communism."

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=88?

--
Chris Crawford