Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: 25, 28, 50, 75
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 00:20:39 -0400

The bittersweet victory of finding a 75 Summilux. Just at a price that is
affordable enough to do but high enough to cause some heartburn. So some
lesser-used stuff is going. These are all phenomenal lenses. Email me for
pictures

Prices include Paypal fees but not insured shipping (in the U.S., $15 first
lens; $10 subsequent). I?ll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis.

25mm Zeiss ZM Biogon f/2.8 (black) - $669
- EX+ on the KEH scale
- Both Zeiss caps
- Pretty much the sharpest lens that exists for Leica
- Zeiss vented 25/28 round bayonet lens hood (which was optional)
- Sony (Cosina) 25mm brightline finder (deduct 30 if you don?t want it)

28mm M-Hexanon f/2.8 - $649
- LN or Mint- on the KEH scale
- Original caps, hood (never used), pouches, box, papers
- Collimated to perfect Leica spec in 2008 by John van Stelten @ Focal Point

50mm f/1.2 Canon LTM - $299
- Canon metal front and bakelite rear caps
- Cleaning marks, no haze, dry blades
- Milich bronze 50mm adapter $25 extra
- See its amazing performance (despite its flaws) here:
https://themachineplanet.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/l1001214.jpg
https://themachineplanet.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/canon-50mm-f1-2-ltm-not-screwmounting-around/

75mm Leica Summarit-M f/2.5 - $925
- LN or Mint- on the KEH scale
- Caps, box, case
- Leica hood (this is an optional accessory)
- Selling this because I found a 75/1.4...

Konica I MIOJ - $39
- Konica?s first rangefinder camera
- 50/3.5 Hexar (Tessar) lens
- Made in Occupied Japan
- With cap and case
- Almost mint cosmetics
- Clean and clear RF
- Needs a CLA, but for now a lovely shelf piece

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Friday FS: 25, 28, 50, 75)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Friday FS: 25, 28, 50, 75)