Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Selfie in the Field
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 14:07:37 -0500

The Tennessee Army National Guard is going through some exercises in
responding to natural disasters.  The first one is this weekend with our
local airport serving as their base of operations.  The Airport Manager
asked if I would take some documenting photos of the event.  We loaded
into the Kubota utility vehicle and headed out to the back side of the
airport, where all of the activity was concentrated.  I was busy with
getting images when he received a cell-phone request to deliver some jet
fuel to the troops.  We headed over to their tanker and waited for our
fuel truck to arrive.

While the fueling took place, I took more photos, but soon ran out of
subjects, so my eye fell on the large industrial-strength mirror on the
Kubota, and decided to grab a selfie.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Selfie+B_amp_W.TIFF.html

Fuji X-E1 with Fuji 18-55, ISO 320

--