Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: Aarhus and Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 17:12:43 +0200

I have of course already posted galleries from Aarhus and from Brussels, but
as usual, I have held back some images for my weekly blog, especially people
pictures. It was a hectic week but also a good week, both personally and
professionally. And I was glad to back in Brussels end enjoy the city,
despite what has happened recently. I made a point of not changing anything
in my behaviour: I went to the usual places, used the metro (despite our
office strongly recommending to walk or use taxis to move around Brussels),
and in general went about my life as normal. Most of the people of Brussels
seemed to be doing likewise.

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1612

Nathan