Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMGS: Syrian Refugees
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 15:10:03 +0100

I am with those that vote for b&w. In my opinion, whilst 100% well-meaning,
the whole idea of making refugees into some kind of greeting card/notelet
goes against my good feelings. I appreciate fully the idea, and admire the
work you are doing (the refugees sure as hell need help!) but I just have
issues with the notelets idea - sorry!

Gerry