Subject: [Leica] IMG: Seen Through the Fence
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 23:27:58 -0500

My thanks to Sonny Carter for pointing out that one can shoot through
the chain link fence at the Little League parks, though results vary
with sun angle on the wire.  Since I don't have Sonny's fast 90mm, I
delved into the lens shelves for my closest substitute.  Here is my
great-grandson on third base during his late afternoon T-Ball game.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Seen+Through+the+Fence.TIFF.html

Olympus E-1 with Leica Summicron-R 50mm and Leica 2X Extender-R, ISO
400, 1/160 at f/2.8, converted in SEP 2.

Best viewed LARGE!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA