Subject: [Leica] IMG: Munich
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:12:28 +0200

Very nice set Nathan!

Berlin is the only important city in Germany I?ve never been, but Munich is
very nice and I usually say it is with Hanover the most nice cities in
Germany, I?ve never been in the English Garten, very nice! great shots of
the Surfers, my favorite of the set is Morning in Rosenheimer Platz! I like
too your fine observation on #17.

Un abrazo
Lluis