Subject: [Leica] Silver Falls State Park reflections
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 19:37:41 -0700

Here are a few shots of the Upper North falls in Silver Falls State Park in
Oregon.  One of  my favorite places.  10 waterfalls on a 8 mile loop trail,
4 of which you can walk behind.  We made it to Upper North Falls later in
the day so the sun was bouncing off the cliff and reflecting in the river
giving a nice gold reflection.  I tried to capture both gold reflection and
the falls, but the angle was wrong, so these are mostly separate.  Looking
from the falls , then a little lower and then off to the right where the
reflection was spectacular.  If I could have stood in the middle of the
river I could have lined them up.  And I might have tried if my wife had not
been there to instill some common sense in me, even w/o knowing what I was
thinking about.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s6/sf/Upper+North+Falls-8374.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s6/sf/Upper+North+Falls-8373.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s6/sf/Upper+North+Falls-8371.jpg.html

View Large if you can
Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Silver Falls State Park reflections)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Silver Falls State Park reflections)