Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Guys
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 20:28:10 -0700

Hi Tina,
Given the expressions ? Look of location I can't imagine seeing this in
colour. It's smashingly beautiful as it is in B&W.
I feel if you were to go into colour it would do exactly as my quotation
says?
Photograph these guys in colour you'd show their clothes. HOWEVER IN THIS
CASE without question? Photograph them in B&W and you certainly have
captured their Souls!"
cheers,
Dr. ted OC