Subject: [Leica] Snapshot Profile mode
From: bobcatchpole at yahoo.co.uk (bob catchpole)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 12:31:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hello list,
I've just started using a digital Leica, the M-E. My questions are about the
Snapshot Profile mode, which I'd personally like to have as little to do
with as possible!
1) In the Snapshot Profile mode does the camera only shoot JPEGs?
2) Is there a risk of accidentally switching on the Snapshot Profile mode?
3) Is there a way of making sure the Snapshot Profile mode can't be switched
on accidentally? Can it be permanently disabled?
Thanks,Bob

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] Snapshot Profile mode)