Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Men Sitting
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:07:53 -0700

So in that case? The Mullahs may well keep a kind of unrest amongst all the
Arab nations so they can stay in power themselves? ERGO?
The so called "western world countries" may well never have peace in our
lifetime? While the Mullah led countries end up nuking themselves to become
the most powerful country. Then blame the USA or some other country for the
death and destruction.
Like heaven's to Betsy? Where does it end????????
It is becoming a much stranger PLANET we live on?

I'm not sure saying "see you later?" Is a fitting sort of "cheers or
"Cherrio!"  :-( :-(

ted