Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Street Sweeper
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 07:12:17 +0100

I photographed this in Budapest whilst sitting having a coffee. It was taken
on the Leica M7 using the Zeiss 50mm Sonnar f1.5 and Fuji Neopan 400CN film.
As it has proved popular elsewhere I thought maybe I would share it here:

http://archive.gwpics.com/index/G0000lsOBsEH5Wg4/I00004VY9fK5LUQk

It is a pity that these guys have disappeared from so many streets as they
can help giving tourists directions, help street security etc. etc. People
like him can be the eyes and ears of the community. I know all the long
arguments about cost effectiveness etc. but I just wonder sometimes whether
progress is always in a forward direction.

Hope you like his ?portrait?.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com