Subject: [Leica] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TED
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 05:48:03 -0700

On May 27, 2016, at 4:02 AM, lluisripollphotography wrote:
> Hi Ted, my friend!
>
> I think remember today you are 87!!!
>
> My very best wishes for you, enjoy the day with your family and friends. I
> toast from Barcelona a glass of wine to you.
>
> All the best!!!

cheers, Lluis

Here in California today, Tara and I, along with Adam and Jan Bridge,  Lluis
in Barcelona, Philippe  in Strasbourg, and many others around the world,
will lift glasses of something good, in honor of our dear friend Ted Grant
and his birthday, 87 years young.

Be it a good ,happy one Ted.

Steve, Tara, Adam, Jan, (Lluis, Philippe, along with the members of the LUG,
MUG, LRF).

Replies: Reply from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TED)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TED)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TED)