Subject: [Leica] IMG: Greek Family Restaurant
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 12:09:55 -0500

In a small town, it is always nice to find a place to eat that is not a
part of a boring national chain.  We have such a place, a family
restaurant owned and operated by a Greek chef, his Chinese wife, and
their son and daughter, still teenagers.  I manage to go there for my
evening meal a couple of times a week.

Yesterday, following a late afternoon ball game, I was enjoying my meal
when I looked up and saw my son and a good part of his family arriving.
As I prepared to leave, I realized that this was a good opportunity to
show off the atmosphere of the restaurant and its nice murals.  In this
shot, I had only one of my great-grandchildren staring at the camera.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Greek+Family+Restaurant.jpg.html

iPhone 6

--
Jim Nichols