Subject: [Leica] Premature SD card format--oops!
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 10:02:46 +0900

So, I formatted in the M9 photos from my daughter's 13th birthday day out
at the bird park. Oh dear!

As for photo recover sftware, I tried Wonder share for Mac. No joy. EaseUS
didn't find anything either.

Thing is, I didn't press the rewrite over data, full format mode, only the
quick format. Can anyone suggest a Mac OS X (El Capitan) tool to help
recover these photos?

Regretfully,

Peter

--
Peter Cheyne, MPhil, PhD
Associate Professor, Shimane University

Office: +81-852-32-6211
Int. phone: 3325

Faculty of Law and Letters, Shimane University
1060 Nishikawatsu-cho, Matsue City, Shimane, 690?8504, Japan.

www.petercheyne.com

Replies: Reply from eddy at altphoto.be (Eddy Willems) ([Leica] Premature SD card format--oops!)
Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Premature SD card format--oops!)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Premature SD card format--oops!)