Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 10:31:03 +0900

Thank you Leo!

Yes, I had ADD, not COPY or MOVE. I have now changed the setting to
MOVE. I hope this a once and for all kind of setting!

Your help much appreciated,

Peter

Peter,

It sounds like you just added the files to your library and didn't copy them
to your hd. The options are in the center top in the import dialogue box.

Leo Wessonleowesson.com

--
Peter Cheyne, MPhil, PhD
Associate Professor, Shimane University

Office: +81-852-32-6211
Int. phone: 3325

Faculty of Law and Letters, Shimane University
1060 Nishikawatsu-cho, Matsue City, Shimane, 690?8504, Japan.

www.petercheyne.com

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] (no subject))
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] (no subject))